This web app is my reference book for improving English.
I was not lucky enough to have learnt good English during schooling period owing to limited resources. But then I gained the resources like internet that benefitted me to improve English. I realized that true translation (not word to word) of sentences from local language to English is a great way to enrich and polish our English Language knowledge. I made note of such translations for my reference. That was very much useful to me. I thought let others benefit from this theme. That thought inspired me to create this web Application.
"Word To Word Translation Always? No.... !!!"
"Relation between languages are not one-to-one. It is true for not only words but also grammar."
"Learning a language is an art that gives us great satisfaction and happiness."
"A sentence is generally neither absolutely correct nor absolutely incorrect."
Tip: To learn self-interactively:
- Read the sentence in local language.
- Try to translate into English in different ways, but without referring translation given by this app and write down in a notebook.
- Compare that with the translation given by this app, especially last one .
- Create more such sentences for practice.
- This Web Application can well be opened in all devices like desktop, laptop, iPad, mobile etc.
- It will help you speak naturally and easily.
- You can decide which local (first) languages to show up through 'settings'. At present 'Hindi' and 'Gujarati' are available, but more will be added in future. (Volunteers required)
- You can also learn from any one language to another.
- The list of Items-Sentences is getting bigger! (Volunteers required)
- This app will be updated with more features in future. Your valuable suggestions are welcome.